As of June 2020, Kirk Eye Center is 100% open for appointments and surgeries following the COVID-19 pandemic. We’re committed to providing the exceptional levels of eye care you have become accustomed to over the years, and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.
We’re confident that our practice provides the best choice for an appointment that is personal, safe and state-of-the-art while limiting your visits to other facilities because our surgery center is attached to our office. This should give you peace of mind as we continue to navigate these uncertain times.
COVID-19 Precautions at Kirk Eye Center
Your health and safety are our top priority. In order provide safe, sanitary conditions for all patient visits, we’re taking the following precautions during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- All patient paperwork must be filled out online
- All patients will have their temperature checked when they arrive for their appointment
- All staff and patients are required to wear masks
- Plastic guards have been installed in areas that require close proximity between patients and staff
- We’ve placed markers throughout the practice that designate six feet for social distancing
- All rooms are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after every patient
- All surfaces, including chairs, are wiped down every three hours
- Hospital-grade sanitation products are used to clean and disinfect the office and surgery center
In addition, we request that you reschedule your appointment if you’re feeling sick or exhibit any COVID-19 symptoms.
Contact our Loveland Ophthalmologists
Please contact Kirk Eye Center using the form on this page or call 970-669-1107 today to schedule an appointment. We serve patients in Loveland, Fort Collins and throughout Northern Colorado.